4CYL ECU: AC STAG QBOX Basic (non OBD)
- a light, compact housing with a straight connector, making installation in the engine compartment faster
- a harness socket location allowing practically any mounting position
- a hardware platform based on a 32-bit microprocessor dedicated to automotive solutions
- a wide range of operating temperatures (-40°C, + 125°C)
- support for wireless Bluetooth communication
tax excl.: 107.03 €
Fully Secured SSL Checkout
Speak to one of our team membersphone_outline +48 22 100 4012 I mail Email Us
- 4CYL AC STAG QBOX BASIC ECU Controller with Wiring Loom
- PS-02 PLUS Pressure Sensor
- Gas Level Sender
- Digital Switch and Buzzer
- Installation Accessories
- Set of manuals, instructions, warranty book and Software CD
STAG-4 Q-BOX BASIC is the first of our new-generation controllers for sequential autogas injection in vehicles powered by four-cylinder engines with multiple fuel injection.
The unit design is based on a modern, high-performance 32-bit microprocessor enabling very precise control of autogas feeding, rapid response to varying engine parameters and measurement of petrol injection time.
The hardware platform offers a range of useful functions, including the possibility of change (to) the injection sequence, support for wireless Bluetooth communication and reading of engine rpm on the basis of petrol injection signals. The design allows for the addition of new functions and extensions of the QBOX series.
The compact, light and robust housing with its ergonomic arrangement of functional elements allows faster and easier wiring up as well as installation in any position within the engine compartment. The high-quality plastic material used for the housing has been examined as required, with the use of mechanical strength, climatic and thermal shock tests. It demonstrates a high resistance to applied forces and weather conditions. A housing base plate made of stainless steel guarantees a high corrosion resistance and emphasizes the unique look of the housing.
STAG 4 QBOX BASIC is manufactured on the basis of the latest technology and top quality components tested in laboratories at the AC Research and Development Center in line with automotive standards. The ideal selection of components and the innovative 32-bit signal processor for autogas injection control guarantees precise and instant fuel dosage and improve the economics of driving on autogas. STAG 4 QBOX BASIC is an optimal solution for modern engines, ensuring their long life, failure-free operation, safety and comfort.
• a light, compact housing with a straight connector, making installation in the engine compartment faster;
• a harness socket location allowing practically any mounting position;
• a hardware platform based on a 32-bit microprocessor dedicated to automotive solutions;
• a wide range of operating temperatures (-40°C, + 125°C);
• hardware solutions for improved protection of data and controller extension options;
• support for wireless Bluetooth communication;
• self-testing capabilities for actuating components;
• rpm reading on the basis of petrol injector signals;
• optional injection sequence modification;
• fault management – freeze frame recording;
• operation with LED-300, LED-300/400 and LED-400 switches;
• components using top quality laboratory tested materials in line with automotive standards.
In accordance with the design assumptions, the housing of the controller is a thin-wall model owing to the low unit
weight requirement. Materials used for the housing guarantee optimal impact resistance while retaining this low weight. Both, the materials and shape of the housing, guarantee optimal functional properties for the controller with respect to thermal loads present in the engine compartment. Although the housing appears delicate, it is able to protect the electronic module against moisture and impact loads within the temperature range of -20°C - 120°C. In normal operating conditions, the housing is not exposed to permanent deformation, but only vibrations caused by the driving system and random impacts from gravel (sand, stones) on the roadway.
DURABILITY / RESISTANCE TO SCRATCHING
Under normal operating conditions, the housing is not exposed to continuous scratching with pens or sharp objects.
Scratches may affect the appearance, but they do not reduce housing parameters. Scratched plastic covers or stainless steel base plates are still resistant to corrosion.
The controller housing has been designed to ensure unit tightness in accordance with the requirements of the
applicable articles and UNECE regulations. Housing ingress protection is rated IP54 with the wiring connector plugged in. The housing is sealed only with the wiring connected (in normal operating conditions the connector is plugged in constantly). The curved shape of the housing is intended to compensate for deformations of housing elements in varying temperature conditions inside the engine compartment (thermal expansion of the housing).
The high-quality materials, the unique and innovative shape of the housing and the quality of the manufacturing process allow retention of the high aesthetic qualities of the unit. The housing cover is made of modern high-quality plastic with improved impact resistance and strength at a wide range of temperatures. The stainless steel base plate emphasizes the unique character of the housing.
- Engine Type
- 4 cylinder